Sunday, October 28, 2007

Here is how I did......

I have decided that I really should not eat meat. So I am a vegetarian again. I made dinner for the kids (beef stroganoff) and it just grossed me out and I didn't feel right after eating it. (Which makes me also question feeding it to them.) So, while I do love a good hamburger, crab legs, fried chicken, etc. (Uh, why did I make this decision?) I have decided, at least for the time being, to cut these out of my diet. Also, with my latest illness I have seen a change in my recovery and how rapidly I heal when I don't eat meat. Which I think is very telling.

In the past two weeks I have done well with the water. Very rarely have I had anything but water to drink. But occassionaly I have had a juice squeeze when I need a change. A couple of times I did have a soda, because I needed that ceaffeine/sugar boost. But overall, I did very well, I think.

Now for the fruit. I think this will become increasingly harder as we enter winter and the fruit supplies become limited. But I hope to make it a habit.

No comments: